Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Get To Know Me 33 Questionnaire


I found this questionnaire on another website so I decided to answer it also. 

1.         Is it cute when guys kiss you on the forehead?
`                       Yes!  It’s so sweet!
2.         A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
                        Depends on how short the party dress is.
3.         Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
                        Not to me.  I like other things that make me happy.
4.         Is your hair up or down today?
                        Up.  I almost always have a ponytail when I’m lounging around my house.
5.         Do you straighten your hair?
                        Oh yah!  It’s fun, and the quickest.
6.         Favorite mascara?
                        Most of Maybelline’s and L’Oreal’s.
7.         Do you get your nails done?
                        Nope.  Never have gotten them done.  I do it myself. 
8.         Small or large purses?
                        Large purses!!!
9.         Jeans or sweats?
                        Depends on the day and mood.  Today- sweats.
10.       Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
                        On occasion.  Very rarely.
11.       Do you text message a lot?
                        Yep.
12.       What’s your favorite color?
                        Electric Blue.  Put Peach is suddenly becoming a favorite.
13.       Heels or flats?
                        Flats today.
14.       Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
                        Not really.  Maybe to drop my brother off at work. 
15.       Walmart or Target?
                        Both.
16.       Do you think lip gloss is the best?!
                        Oh yah!
17.       Do you own any big sunglasses?
                        I have like 11 pairs!  Haha
18.       How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
                        Usually between 30 minutes to 2 hours. 
19.       Gold or silver?
                        Silver.
20.       Do you like to wear dresses?
                        Not really.  If I have the option of dressing casual, I’ll dress casual.
21.       In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
                        Yes.
22.       Do you like to hold hands?
                        I’m not sure yet.  Haha I haven’t really done that.
23.       What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
                        His face and clothes.  First impressions matter.
24.       Do you like making eye contact?
                        Sometimes.
25.       Would you kill for chocolate?
                        Nope.  Fruity candy is more fun to eat in my mind. 
26.       On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
                        10.  But if I’m not in the mood, then 7.  lol
27.       Do you yell a lot?
                        Not in public haha
28.       Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
                        Nope.  Always jeans.
29.       Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
                        Nope.  I am who I am.  J 
30.       What makeup could you not live without?
                        Concealor.
31.       Do you fall in love easily?
                        No.
32.       Do you have cramps?
                        Yah.
33.       Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
I have a bunch of friends, but no best friend.  I like being a “member” of a lot of different “cliques.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment