Tuesday, August 16, 2011

July 2011 Favorites




·        Forever and always my cat Gypsy.  She and I have so much fun cuddling on a daily basis.  She’s so cute!
·        Tangled soundtrack CD from F.Y.E.
·        Smashbox Face Photo Finish Primer from Sephora
·        Jeweled Sandals from Charlotte Russe
·        Tangled cardboard shelves from local grocery store.
(The DVD had barely come out and I saw the display holding the DVDs.  I asked the manager if I could have the display once they took it down.  She agreed, wrote my name on the back, and I got it that same week!)
·        Vera Wang Perfume Roller from Sephora
·        Goal Journal Notebook (It’s so helpful!)
·        Maybelline Single Eyeshadow in Earthly Taupe
·        NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in 113 French Kiss
·        Plush Pillows (They’re so cool and comfy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment