I just had a photoshoot this week (5 hrs!) with a friend. :)
Whether for senior pictures, a family's wedding, or even just for fun, all photoshoots require these beauty items:
- Primer/Foundaton: Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer & Revlon ColorStay (Combination/Oily Skin) Foundation are the perfect face duo! For 5 hours, my face didn't get oily or shiny. It stayed in place.
- Needed Hair Products: To keep hairstyle vibrant and perky, bring hairspray, gel, etc... for those few second touchups. It makes a difference.
- 2-3 Lipsticks: Bring a couple lip colors you like to test what they'll look like from the camera's lighting. You'll be thankful you did.
- Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay's in Sin is what I use and it prevents all oily creases. The eyeshadow stays bold and beautiful for hours because of this amazing primer. Seriously.
- Concealor/Powder: No brainer- bring concealor and powder (maybe even blush) for emergency touchups.
We used my Canon PowerShot SX30 camera. It was fun and the editing polished it all! :) Here are a few shots- (Click to Enlarge)