Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Organizing My Closet

Knowing where your clothes are in your closet can really speed up the time trying to put your outfit of the day together.  When my closet was chaotic, I would take five minutes leafing through my entire wardrobe just to find that one tanktop, or that one jacket.  But now that I’ve rearranged my closet, my life has gotten easier, faster, and better.  Here’s what I did:
            I came up with 6 different categories to separate and organize my clothes.
            Spring/Summer
-Tops that can be worn in public (dates, errands, work, school, parties)
            Jackets
                        -All my heavy and light jackets, cardigans, vests, and hoodies
            Dresses/Skirts
                        -All my dresses and skirts for any occasion
            Lazy
-Any tops that are less flattering that I can wear on a lazy day at home.   Should anyone come to the door, I’m still okay. 
            Housework
-The ugly tops that have only one purpose: to get uglier and worn from housework/chores.  (NOT for the public)
            Winter/Fall
                        -Tops that can be worn in public (dates, errands, work, school, parties)

No comments:

Post a Comment