Friday, June 17, 2011

Playlist-LOVE

TOP 12:
Hold On To The Nights –Richard Marx
To Be With You –David Archuleta
Touch –Clay Aiken
Stolen –Dashboard Confessional
You and Me –Lifehouse
Love Like Woe –The Ready Set
Send It On –Disney’s Friends for Change
The Way –Clay Aiken
Crush- David Archuleta
Right Here Waiting –Richard Marx
I Want It That Way –Backstreet Boys
My Heart Will Go On –Celine Dion
Bless the Broken Road –Rascal Flatts
In My Life –David Osmond
As Long As You Love Me –Backstreet Boys
I Do (Cherish You) -98 Degrees
What I Meant To Say –Donny Osmond
Everything I Do (I Do It For You) –Clay Aiken
I Won’t Say (I’m In Love) –Hercules 
At The Beginning –Donna Lewis and Richard Marx
Sorry For Love –Celine Dion
Run To Me –Clay Aiken
Two Is Better Than One –Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift
Right In Front Of Me –David Osmond
A Moment Like This –Kelly Clarkson
Fallin’ For You –Colbie Caillat
You’ll Always Be My Baby –David Cook
Then You Look At Me –Celine Dion
Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) –Backstreet Boys
Broken Man –Donny Osmond
Here You Come Again –Clay Aiken
Gotta Find You –Joe Jonas
Back To You –Faith Hill
Lips Of An Angel –Lee DeWyze
When I Look At You –Miley Cyrus
Rainbow Connection –Kenny Loggins
When The Wrong One Loves You Right –Celine Dion
Those Sweet Words –Norah Jones
Measure Of A Man –Clay Aiken
My Perfect Rhyme –Donny Osmond
Only Hope –Mandy Moore
To Love You More –Celine Dion
Breakeven (Falling To Pieces) –The Script
The Answer To Our Life –Backstreet Boys
You Wanted Me –David Osmond
Return To Pooh Corner –Kenny Loggins
I Want To Know What Love Is -Clay Aiken and Suzie McNeil
Whenever You’re In Trouble –Donny Osmond
Cry –Mandy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment