Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Shower Routine

First I brush my hair back and turn the water on to warm/hot.  I get my hair and face all wet.  I then get any extra makeup/mascara off my face using a regular washcloth.  I get some conditioner (I’m currently using Herbal Essenses Hello Hydration) and run it through my hair.  


Then I get a dime size amount of St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub in Invigorating and gently massage it on my face.  I rinse it off and then I get some shampoo (I’m currently using Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist, although I haven’t found the best shampoo that’s right for me) and I scrub that into my scalp.  


I then get some of the lather on my hands, put it on my underarms and shave my pits.  Then I rinse all of my hair.  Then I get a dime size amount of Neutrogena Facial Cleanser and gently massage it onto my face.  


I rinse my face and hair a second time and usually towel dry myself off and finish.  Sometimes I’ll shave my legs with Skintimate Raspberry Rain and rub some Nivea A Kiss of Happiness Body Moisturizer over my arms and elbows.


Once I’ve dried myself off, I put on deodorant, (Secret), use three q-tips to clean my ears. I grab a brush and get my hair gathered in the back.  I take a giant hair claw and put my hair up.  I will sometimes put Jergen’s Gradual Tanning Lotion on my legs.  And I’m done!  Total time is about 40 minutes. 
 
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment