Saturday, May 12, 2012

OotD- Pretty Pastels

Here is another OotD look!  I included my head this time! -I think I'm gonna start wearing sunglasses, cause I don't know what to do with my face... I'm still learning!  
But I thought this look was very Spring-Trend appropriate and even though the pictures are bad (and my face looks tired- which it is) I thought this outfit was worth posting.
Blazer- (old), Pink Ruffle Top- (Shop Ko), Pants- (JC Penny)

Shoes- (Sole Envy) -I hate showing my toes haha-
What are your thoughts?  How can I improve OotD posts?

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I created a blog for new beauty and fashion gurus to showcase their channels and blogs and also discover new blogs. I saw that you're a newer bloggers so this could be perfect for you. Please check it out! http://bfgalliance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look so chic and beautiful! LOve pastels!

    ReplyDelete