Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's On My Desk

Here is what my desk looks like (or used to look like.  Right after taking these pictures, I rearranged it- haha maybe I'll post an update later in life) :)
I love setting desks, nightstands, shelves, etc.. up. It's just something I find satisfaction in.  :)  And it's a great place to work on dull homework assignments.
(Click to Enlarge)

 Left Side: Gotta love phones & lamps!             Middle: The zebra box holds my gum!

   Right Side: The box holds my post-its, flashcards, paper clips, and stapler.
What's on your desk?                    

6 comments:

  1. cute bunny!!! thanks for following, following you back, come back soon:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I just visited you today- great OotDs! :)

      Delete
  2. those stuff toys are cute! my desk consist of sewing machines, scissors and threads! :-)

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awh I used to sew- it's so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Aww, your teddies are adorable! I love lava lamps!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lava lamps/Glitter lamps are so cool. haha

      Delete